WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE
The opening of this new healthcare practice.
Our phone lines are now open to make an appointment or get information: 603-821-4009
A Message from the Altrix Primary Care team:
We are excited to begin offering our services and look forward to helping you and your family achieve good health. We understand that the COVID-19 pandemic has made this a stressful time, and have enhanced safety and sanitation protocols in place for the safety of our patients, staff, and providers.
Reminder: If you suspect exposure to COVID-19 and/or have flu-like symptoms (fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or body aches), please quarantine yourself and call us at 603-821-4009 for instructions BEFORE you come to your appointment.
Our polices and procedures to keep you safe:
- To limit your exposure, we are restricting your visit to patients only with no other visitors allowed in the office. (Of course, children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
- Altrix providers, staff, patients, and visitors are required to wear a face mask at all times (unless asked to remove it).
- The reception area/waiting room limits the number of patients and allows for social distancing (we require a minimum of six feet of distance between patients). Our waiting room area is sanitized frequently through the day.
- All patients will have a brief health screening and have their temperature taken.
- Once you enter the office you may need to stop briefly at the front desk. You may be asked to wait in the reception area if not taken directly to an exam room. The entire staff is working to minimize your wait, but if the need arises, you may be asked to wait in your car to be called when a room becomes available. Please be on time for your visit to enable us to see all patients efficiently.
- For your convenience and a quicker check-in, please update your insurance information, preferred pharmacy, email, and/or telephone number on the patient portal (Click here to access the Patient Portal) or when you make an appointment (Click here to Book an Appointment).
- Our staff will be wearing surgical masks, eye protection, and practicing social distancing in our common areas. Altrix checks the temperatures and oxygen (O2) levels of our providers and staff each day. This is to protect you, other patients, and our providers and employees.
- Hand sanitizer is available at several locations throughout the office.
- All staff and providers follow rigorous protocols for handwashing and hand sanitizing.
- Exam room surfaces, medical equipment, door handles and other surfaces are sanitized after each patient visit.
We want you to be safe and feel safe while you are in our office.
Have you considered a TELEHEALTH visit?
Many medical/health issues either do not require a physical exam or require only a minimal exam and may be treated through video conferencing. Visits such as counseling for contraception or mental health, monitoring long-term health problems, discussion of laboratory and imaging results, teaching about a health condition, and many other health issues not requiring an extensive physical exam may be performed successfully via telehealth. Some aspects of a physical exam may be done on a telehealth visit, with careful coaching from our providers.
The benefits of a telehealth visit are:
- Convenience and safety, avoiding a trip to the office
- Reduced waiting time to be seen and less time away from home or workplace
- No need for childcare
To enable Telehealth visits, we have a secure, encrypted, HIPPA compliant service available through most devices with an internet connection and camera (computer, tablet, smart phone). We will email you complete instructions on how to easily connect. Please be aware that telehealth appointments are considered office visits, and insurance will be billed. Most insurances are covering these charges, but it is always good to check coverage with your individual plan.
We are very excited to offer this service and hope you find it helpful as we progress not only through the current pandemic, but beyond. We have integrated this program into our workflow and are scheduling appointments now. Please call us at 603-821-4009 to schedule an appointment.
The nurse practitioner providers and staff at Altrix Primary Care-Nashua
Altrix Primary Care-Nashua is Proud Supporter of the Macaroni Kid Easter Basket Giveaway!
March 25, 2021: Altrix Primary Care – Nashua seeks to keep kids and families healthy and strong. We encourage efforts to create family-friendly programs in our community, and are a proud supporter of the Macaroni Kid Easter Basket Giveaway on April 3.
What: The bunny and a Macaroni Kid helper will come to your house to deliver your basket and offer you a chance for some pictures with the bunny.
When: Saturday, April 3 sometime between 9 am – 12 pm
- You must be located in one of the following towns to win: Amherst, Bedford, Brookline, Goffstown, Hudson, Hollis, Litchfield, Manchester, Merrimack, Milford, Nashua.
- You must be available at your house on Saturday April 3rd anywhere between 9 am -12 pm for your special delivery.
Click here to enter to win the Easter Basket Giveaway!
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Celebrates Official Opening of Altrix Primary Care-Nashua
On January 27, 2021, Altrix Primary Care-Nashua held a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to mark its official opening. Our board-certified nurse practitioners, staff, Nashua community leaders, and honored guests gathered to celebrate this innovative practice which will help alleviate the area’s shortage of primary care providers. The event was hosted in collaboration with the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce, and included recognitions from U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen, U.S. Representative Annie Kuster, and Nashua Mayor Jim Donchess. Chief Operating Officer Wendy Wright highlighted the essential relationship with a primary care provider that Altrix Primary Care provides, and Phyllis Zimmer, President of America’s Nurses and Altrix Primary Care, emphasized the importance of filling the urgent need for primary care services in Nashua through Altrix Primary Care and a nurse practitioner-led model of care. To read the full press release, click HERE.
To watch the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FE9dthUybk&t=1s
For a Virtual Tour of Altrix Primary Care-Nashua: please click here.
PRESS RELEASES AND NEWS
Please note our latest news:
December 10, 2020: Altrix Primary Care Opens in Nashua
December 26, 2020: Altrix Primary Care Facility Opens in Nashua (Nashua Telegraph article by Andrea Handley)
January 26, 2021: Meet the Altrix Primary Care-Nashua Team at Virtual Ribbon Cutting
January 27, 2021: Ribbon Cutting Marks Altrix Primary Care-Nahsua’s Official Opening
To contact us for more information, please click here