Your privacy is important to us. This notice describes our privacy policies. Please review it carefully.
The HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices is a separate document that governs how medical information about you may be used and disclosed by us.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services, such as your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, device and advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other standard server log information. We may also collect certain location information when you use the Services, such as your mobile device’s GPS signal, or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers.
We may also collect technical data to address and fix technical problems and improve the Services. Your device or browser settings may permit you to control the collection of this technical data. By using the Services, you are consenting to us or any party acting on our behalf collecting this technical data.
Information from Third Party Services
If you access the Services from an advertisement on a third-party website, application, or other service (a “Third-Party Service”) we may receive information from the owner of the Third-Party Service related to you or that advertisement.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing From This Service
By continuing to use this site, you wholly agree to share certain site information; we may use this information to:
- Respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us or to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone for any purpose not listed in this policy.
The information we collect is the property of Altrix Primary Care – Nashua, LLC.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Service, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as your phone number), that information is encrypted and transmitted using Secure Socket Layer Protocol of SSL. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
However, you should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Our pages and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. We are not responsible for any products sold by 3rd party sites, which are subject to their own privacy policies. In some cases, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact our Practice Manager at 603-821-4009.
California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com.
You should not communicate through our Services for urgent or emergency questions or questions of a medical nature. Email or online scheduling does not constitute or create a provider-patient relationship between us and any sender/recipient. You should not send us any confidential or sensitive information via email.